We have a few of the shirts representing the ones worn in the 2018 C2C Race - a period-correct event using pre 1980s cars driving from NY to LA.
The shirt is made from a lightweight cotton/poly blend that feels great whether you're at a cars and coffee, gym, or 2800 mile trek across the U.S. This is limited-run shirt and quantities won't last.
- Premium Quality Tultex 241 Shirt in Heather Red
- 65% polyester/35% ring-spun USA cotton
- Heat-set fabric minimizes shrinkage
- Side-seamed construction to prevent torquing
- Ribbed crewneck
- Taped neck and shoulders to provide durability
- Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Tear Anywhere label